@home and news servers

Gildersleeve, Mark plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Wed, 28 Nov 2001 16:46:22 -0700

further
complicate matters. Maybe I will have some time tonight to look at it..

-----Original Message-----
From: John Albee [mailto:guesswho911@home.com]
Sent: Monday, November 26, 2001 10:11 AM
To: plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Subject: RE: @home and news servers

Mark,
Can you connect to their NNTP servers with a computer connected directly to
their network?  Im not sure this problem is any fault of ours anymore.  May
be a @home misconfiguration, which I hope it is not.  Trying to explain this
to a level one tech and then getting passed to a level two tech who won't
believe you for the first 20 min. does not sound like a call I would want to
make today.

John Albee