resolveip

Lucas Vogel plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Wed, 28 Nov 2001 11:06:49 -0700

I went to use resolveip recently and found it wasn't there. After doing a
short google search, I've come to realize that resolveip is only distributed
with mysql. Does anyone know where I can get this program without having to
install mysql?

Lucas 'recently upgraded to SuSE 7.3 and LOVING it' Vogel :)

P.S.
   the upgrade to 7.3 fixed all performance problems I was having, as well as
other problems(video card compatibility, kde foulups, etc.). Best upgrade
I've ever had yet. Getting this latest version really made my week.