RH Questions on my RH72 box

Lisa Winkler plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
22 Nov 2001 10:19:30 -0700

Tom,

#1) <sarcasm> Boot Windows. </sarcasm>
    Seriously, mount /dev/fd0 works fine for me.  You could also try
    mount -t vfat /dev/fd0 or mount -t msdos /dev/fd0 to mount dos
    floppies.  If this solves your problem add lines for vfat or msdos
    (whichever worked) to /etc/filesystems.

#2) I don't have any problems with java in Konqueror, perhaps it needs
    to be in your path?  I did have some trouble figuring out how to
    install the flash plugin.  You have to put plugins in
    netscape/plugins and then run the kde plugin tool
    (Preferences->Web Browsing->Netscape Plugins from the K menu)
    and scan for new plugins.

Good luck and Happy Thanksgiving,

Lisa