Key binding

Eric Thelin plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Wed, 14 Nov 2001 14:41:18 -0700 (MST)

If import can do what you want from the commandline then it is simple.
Go into the sawfish section of the gnome control center and select key
bindings.  Then bind the key you want to 'Run shell command' and put the
command in the box below the option selection pane.

If not you will need to get more indepth into your sawfish config than
the GUI tools can do.  You will want to issue the set-viewport-linear:%n
sawfish command to switch to the window you want to grab then run your
commandline this can be done by adding your own .sawfishrc file to add
the keybinding of the macro.  The only problem is that I don't know how
to check which window you were in so you can switch back.  But hopefully
this will at least get you pointed the right direction.  And you will be
needing to learn some scheme to pull it off as well.  Good luck.  Please
let me know how it turns out.

Eric