X over a network

James Lee Bell plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Mon, 12 Nov 2001 03:22:18 -0700

Maybe I'm just being dense, but does this setting of the display
variable to point back to a display located at your *IP address*
actually send the x-session data over the encrypted link, or will it
open up a sniffable/non-encrypted channel separate from the SSH tunnel?
If the former, how?  (small words would be nice *giggle*)