Worldwide Country List

AZ Pete plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Fri, 9 Nov 2001 23:00:30 -0800 (PST)

Hello all,

I'm building a web form and need a list of all countries in the world
for the "Country" drop down box.  I have a couple lists already, but
when I compare them there are a few discrepencies.  One list has a
country the other does not and visa versa.
Does anyone know where I can get reliable list of world counties?
I was thinking that a reliable list would be a list of the Internet
country codes?  Would this be a vaild assumption and if so, where could
I find a list of all country codes with their country names?

Any help would be appreciated. :)
Thanks,
Peter