Trouble sending email

Rick Rosinski plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Wed, 07 Nov 2001 22:57:39 -0700

I tried this and it worked.  I just tried it again using the email address I
used before the trouble began.  I received the message.  Then, I tried
sylpheed (thanks to Sundar for the post) - and it worked great!  It worked
with the setting that I had for KMail.  So, I tried KMail again, and it
failed as before.  I wouldn't mind switching, but I have millions of mails
in many folders (I haven't sifted through the list mail yet), and I don't
know how to change the font sizes in GTK for sylpheed (I once tried gnome,
and I couldn't find a way to change them there, either).

Any feedback?

Thanks alot for all of the input (learned alot about telnet in the process!)