Pricing of services

Kimi Adams plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Thu, 31 May 2001 16:18:19 -0700

--=====================_7996894==_.ALT

Charlie,

I'm kinda confused about this request.  Are you looking for quotes to do
the work or what you should charge to do the service for your client?

Kimi

At 5/31/01, you wrote:
>Hello,
>
>I would like some advise regardng pricing of services. I need to do the
>following:
>
>Register 8 domain names. Client to pay for registration fees.
>
>Configure and test 8 ip aliases, 1 for each domain on a webserver with 1
>nic, running RedHat 7.0 and Apache 1.3.12-25, ifcfg-eth0:0 etc
>
>Configure and test Virtualhost settings for each doman within httpd.conf
>
>Create subdirectories for each domain in /var/www
>
>Associate each directory with the appropriate user and group and set the
>permissions
>
>Create  and test an entry within CuteFTP on Windows98 so that for each
>domain there is an entry that automaticaly points to the folder on the
>Win98 machine where files for each domain are kept and that points to the
>directory on the webserver from which the pages will be served and that
>contains the proper login and password for each domain.
>
>Thanks,
>

>Charlie

--=====================_7996894==_.ALT

Charlie,<br>
I'm kinda confused about this request.&nbsp; Are you looking for quotes
to do the work or what you should charge to do the service for your
client?<br>
Kimi<br>
At 5/31/01, you wrote:<br>
&nbsp;<br>
services. I need to do the following:</font><br>
&nbsp;<br>
registration fees.</font><br>
&nbsp;<br>
domain on a webserver with 1 nic, running RedHat 7.0 and Apache
1.3.12-25, ifcfg-eth0:0 etc</font><br>
&nbsp;<br>
each doman within httpd.conf</font><br>
&nbsp;<br>
/var/www</font><br>
&nbsp;<br>
user and group and set the permissions</font><br>
&nbsp;<br>
on Windows98 so that for each domain there is an entry that automaticaly
points to the folder on the Win98 machine where files for each domain are
kept and that points to the directory on the webserver from which the
pages will be served and that contains the proper login and password for
each domain.</font><br>
&nbsp;<br>
&nbsp;<br>
&nbsp;<br>