[aztechlist] Looking for Laser Printer Recommendations

Kurt Granroth plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Fri, 18 May 2001 11:21:05 -0700

I use a Brother HL-1270N Laser printer, myself, and am *very* happy
with it.  It is postscript and TCP/IP ready, so it works "out of the
box" on any reasonable Linux and Windows.  I don't remember offhand
how much I paid.. but it was definitely under $500.