Mozilla

Kurt Granroth plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Thu, 17 May 2001 12:09:07 -0700

yarddog wrote:
> It is a bit disconcerting. I notice that thru the RH network there are some
> update to get to KDE so maybe.....................

Right, well, I don't think that updating will help.  As I said, I
haven't heard of this happening to everything else.. and I usually
hear about all the strangest things to happen to KDE.  So I don't
think that this is *necessarily* the fault of either Konqueror or
KMail.  I think it's the interaction between them and your X server
somehow.

Are you using an 8bit display, by any chance?
            KDE -- Conquer Your Desktop