Changes to Netscape 4.xx Required To Allow posting to Mailnman Lists

Carl Parrish plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Thu, 10 May 2001 18:54:39 -0700

Not to be picky but its Mozilla 0.9 not 9.0. And I'm not sure what
changes had to be made to the .js files but I've been reply to the list
from Mozilla for months.

Carl P.