just incase you missed it

sm plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Tue, 8 May 2001 10:07:05 -0700 (MST)

> Just so you don't think George is alone - I am in total agreement with
> George. There was absolutely nothing that you said here that promotes linux -
> only a public display for your hard on for Microsoft.
>
> Last I heard, there are plenty of exploits to go around for all OS's so I see
> little reason to celebrate a particular flavor. It's childish and bad for the
> industry.
>
> A cheap laugh at the expense of others is certain to be considered by some to
> be in poor taste.

Honestly, I like to get exploits like this so I can use them on my own
systems, showing my boss that there are significant sercurity problems
that can't wait for "the next service pack".   Security exploits are more
useful to defenders as they are to attackers.

Wether or not this is a proper forum for such data, is a completely
seperate issue.