KDE menu question

foodog plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Wed, 02 May 2001 07:57:24 -0700

Thanks, Kurt - and everyone else who helped.  The sad truth is that I'm
still running KDE 1.1.2.  I guess I have a really good excuse to try and
upgrade it now. <shudder>

Um, er.. Do you have a suggestion for a "least likely to hose
everything" upgrade method for RH 6.2, 7.0? :-)  Could I use the source
RPMs from RH 7.1?

Steve