DSL Sellers?

Craig White craigwhite@azapple.com
Tue, 27 Mar 2001 23:39:37 -0700

------------
This ain't easy. Quest based ADSL ain't gonna happen in Scottsdale Airpark.
I can however, wholeheartedly recommend one of our fellow pluggers -
RNI.NET - they offer wireless SDSL in the airpark and it was down for a few
hours the other day but that was the only outage thus far (about 4 months)
and every time I speed tested, it has come in as advertised.

Consider this to be an uncompensated endorsement.

Craig

- Craig White - PO Box 8634 - Scottsdale, Arizona - 85252
- e-mail address ................ - CraigWhite@AzApple.com
- world wide web address ........ - http://www.AzApple.com
- e-mail my pager address ....... - 6023779752@airtouch.net
- cellular phone ................ - (602) 377-9752
- voice/facsimile ............... - (480) 945-8445