Advice

Rusty Carruth rustyc@descomp.com
Wed, 21 Mar 2001 11:55:28 -0700 (MST)

> The only way to learn networking is by getting hands on experience.
> Joel makes a great point.
>
>Joel> ...
>Joel> took any experience I could. I suggest you look into working on your campus.
>Joel> Good luck!!
>
>Tyler> Greetings,

Greasings and hallucinations!

>Tyler>  ...
>Tyler> going to school right now at Chandler-Gilbert Community College, to get this
>Tyler> ...

Like the first person on the top says - get something entry level at school.

At ASU lo these many years ago they had something they called ASUCCS
(ASU Campus Computing Services, I think), and us lowly students could
get jobs as filters for the 'normal' (staff) folks at ASUCCS.  If
your college has something similar, try to get on there.

>Tyler> Please reply privately, so we don't disturb the public list :)

Ah, you never know who else needs this info!  Lets be public! ;-) / 2

rc