Who was that KDE Developer...

Jim farli@qwest.net
Sat, 10 Mar 2001 21:04:39 -0700

On Saturday 10 March 2001 18:03, you wrote:
> Jim wrote:
> > lurking in the audience last night, waiting to just jump all over
> > Jiva?
>
> That would be me.  Was it your impression that I was "waiting to..jump
> all over Jiva?"  If so, that wasn't my intent.  I tried to correct
> inaccurate statements (of which there were very few) but I strictly
> leave any opinions alone.

I know that you werent lurking and waiting to jump.  In fact, you made
your points quite well about who you were and how you approached the
presentation.  I was just trying to get a rise out of you to get you
respond so that the rest of PLUG knows who our resident KDE guru is.

--
Jim

Bliss comes from within, ignorance from without