Lemmings Lemmings Lemmings

Robert Leonard rleonard@aprnet.com
Fri, 2 Mar 2001 09:42:22 -0700

I am always opposed to chain letters in any way shape or form.  And I'm
quite surprised that they would ever be considered in this group.  If you
cannot take the time to educate yourself on the issue's and know why
something is good or bad then you probably might want to consider whether
you want your name associated with a cause.

Representatives get hit with numerous special causes, as they should, one
thing that we might is if you want your voice to be heard is to take the
time to write your own damn letter and let the representatives and thier
staff know how the legislation is going to personally affect you and them.

Ranting and Raving will not further your interests, if you want to do it for
bragging value, please don't because you make it more difficult for those of
us who have a vested interest in seeing this piece of legislature die a
quick death.

Right now there are obviously numerous people and groups who have made a big
enough impact with the legislature to get this bill in the pipeline, you
have serious and considerable opposition to your views on this legislation.
Every contact you make with a legislature needs to be a clear concise
statement on your position.

If you do not educate your representatives someone else will, but IMNSHO, a
chain letter says that you would rather use setup.exe rather than .make.