Netscape 6.. ohmygod...

Brian Cluff plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Tue, 12 Jun 2001 16:15:41 -0700

Ive had it fairly stable on mandrake 7.[0-2]b? and 8.0b? also had it running
fine under XFree86 3.3.x and 4.[01].[0-3].   I've installed it from its
binary installer, and RPM's  I've had a few problems with installing it with
their installer and then ending up with a copy of out Gnome 1.4 both at the
same time.  That sorta mucked things up a bit.

I've never seen anything that even started to resemble what you described.

BTW with the vial of crack I was talking about, I was speaking about the
program smoking it.. not you. :)

Brian Cluff