Trip to the States

der.hans plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Sun, 10 Jun 2001 21:23:31 -0700 (MST)

Am 10. Jun, 2001 schwäzte Tom Bradford so:

> I grew up in Boston and have lived in Arizona or about 3 years now, and
> this is definitely true.  I'll take 115F with little or no humidity over
> Boston's 80F with 90% humidity any day.   Sweating like a pig while
> being stuck on I93 in a '89 Toyota Corolla with a broken AC in July is
> something I'm not going to miss.

I wholeheartedly agree. Summer in humid areas is just unreal. I even
prefer Phoenix weather to what I experienced during my vacation in the
.uk. Although there they let me take last call with me when they closed the
bar :).

ciao,

der.hans
--
# der.hans@LuftHans.com home.pages.de/~lufthans/ www.DevelopOnline.com
#  Magic is science unexplained. - der.hans