Windows ssh GUI client.

Dan Brown plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Sat, 09 Jun 2001 10:01:35 -0700

Carl Parrish wrote:

> I would like to take all telnet and ftp access off of my server to do
> this I need to be able to give my window users a GUI client though. Does
> anyone know if CuteFTP can connect via ssh? Or if not any other GUI
> tools they could use? (I also have one Apple users so same question for
> her).

I've been using TeraTerm Pro for over a year and it's the best thing
I've come across so far.

    http://hp.vector.co.jp/authors/VA002416/teraterm.html

It looks like there is only a Windows version, but the source code is
available on this site too.  It's free.

The site also has a couple of extensions including TTSSH (the ssh
extension which is also free).  I've also been using TTSH for over a
year with no problem.  More information about TTSHH, the extension for
TeraTerm can be found at

    http://www.zip.com.au/~roca/ttssh.html

This site also has a US URL for downloading TeraTerm Pro and gives
instructions for installing.

Unfortunately, I have no need to use a GUI ftp so I can't help you
there.

Hope this helps.
Dan