Which one?

Nick Estes plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Mon, 30 Jul 2001 09:30:07 -0700 (MST)

My vote on this issue is to find the person you're going to go to every 5
minutes asking for help, and find out what they use.  You're far more
likly to get helpful answers that way, and then once you know your way
around a linux box, go try out the other distros and see what the
differences are.

	--Nick