install parties?

Steven M. Klass plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Tue, 24 Jul 2001 11:50:07 -0700

> Slackware is a bit rough around the edges.  You might want to take a
> look at Debian if you're feeling spunky.  As it is better supported than
> Slackware, kind of a middle of the road between Mandrake and Slackware
> with regards to working out of the box.

Ok, you asked for it ;)

Slackware is the best distro out there.  Tara figured it out right away, as
it installed on her box immediately.  Slackware is a solidly built distro.
Yes, it requires some work (learning linux and it's internals) to get
"everything" working right, but I have never regretted a day of learning
something new..

Cheers

Steven M. Klass
Physical Design Engineering Manager