temporarily offline

plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Thu, 19 Jul 2001 20:31:17 -0700

well guys,
qest has earned the big joke of the week award.
after numerous service problems and other major hassles, my
account was cancled earlier this week. I wasn't notified of this
until after I called in to inquire why my circuit died..

I am now offline (again for the 5th time in 7 days).
when I am again back online, I will forward a copy of a letter
I drafted and posted to the consumer affairs division
of the Arizona State Attorney general.

Given everything else, it will make a very interesting read.

until my circuit returns to live condition, I am without access
to the net (save for remote connection via friends or the library).

Technomage Hawke