We have a booth at the azcentral.com show next week

Eric Thelin plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Thu, 19 Jul 2001 01:01:58 -0700 (MST)

We have been donated a booth for the azcentral.com Internet Business
Expo.  The show is NEXT WEEK on thursday and friday (July 26th & 27th).
The booth is being donated by OpenAZ which is going to be a open source
trade show next march.  More information will be posted about this
upcoming show later.

The booth is for all open source related user's groups so I will be
there representing AzPHP and I have talked to a few people (Jim & Hans)
about being on behalf of PLUG.  So now we need more people to help man
the booth.  So if you can be there let me know.  I am thinking we will
do two shifts each day like we did for ITEC.  So we need to have 2 or 3
more people there for each shift each day (9:30am-1:00pm &
1:00pm-4:30pm).  The morning shifts seem to be the hard ones to get
people to fill so if you can do either mornings are better.

We will have network connectivity provided by RNI.  RNI will also have
their own booth so make sure to visit and thank them.  They will also be
giving a seminar on embeded linux.  I am not sure what time it will be
but I will post again when I know.

The show officially costs $10 to attend but you can register for free at
the following at http://www.azinco.com/attend/.  So please come to the
show.

If you have suggestions on what we should do for the booth or ideas for
show related resources post them now while we are still making plans.

Eric
--
Eric Thelin                                          erict@aztechbiz.com
           AZtechBiz.com: Where Arizona Does Tech Business