System Flakyness

George Toft plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Sat, 07 Jul 2001 14:03:14 -0700

Was not my choice.  Living conditions dictated I use a Windows box,
and my choice was a free DSL modem (Intel 2100) or a $150 external.
Since it was free, and I had to use Windows, that's the route I went.

Now I have my house, and I have my Linux and Solaris boxes, and I
am up to 3 days of uptime on the Windows box.  Life is grand.

George