System Flakyness

Kimi Ann Adams plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Thu, 05 Jul 2001 07:58:46 -0700

My husband purchase some things the end of last year that runs through your
computer and tells you what is wrong.  Sometimes it works and sometimes it
doesn't.  Your best bet is to take Tom's suggestion first.  Otherwise, you
could have other problems.  My husband charges $25 to look at an diagnose
computer problems such as this.  The second edition is hard to diagnose but
with his software and his skills, he can normally tell you what is wrong
and where.

He will be back by Monday from an out of town trip.  My number is
623-869-8377 if you are interested.  Thanks.

Kimi Adams
Unity Wave