Call for topics (was Re: July Meeting Topics )

John (EBo) David plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Thu, 05 Jul 2001 03:17:48 -0700

Jim wrote:

> It has been a LONG time since we did an install-fest.  Think one week lead
> time is adequate to put one together?

Depends on what all we need...  I can see a hub (for networking),
distribtion machines for testing, etc., ...  What all would people
need/want?

One week?  hmmm... I'll miss this one.  I'm leaving for a week and a
half + to help with some field work...  Catch you when I get back...

> I like the idea of bringing problem children to the meeting could work out -
> provided you dont forget to take them back home with you.

286 going once, twice, thrice, SOLD to the scrap heap ;-)

  EBo --