Using Kickstart under Red Hat 6.2

proudhawk@uswestmail.net proudhawk@uswestmail.net
30 Jan 2001 15:59:46 -0800

I believe you also need to tell it to format the partitions. thats the one command I don't see in your kickstart file.

I've found (especially with redhat) that if you don't format the partitions WITH bad-block checking, it will generate error messages because the system ran out of space on the swap file.

you might try adding the appropriate commands for formatting the partitions. this may remove or minimize the errors a bit.