Wanted: employees

Hawke proudhawk19021@home.com
Sun, 21 Jan 2001 23:37:35 -0700

I've got a bit of a question?
are there *nix houses here that will allow a person to do volunteer work
as a way of getting the needed provable experience to get the job they
want?

I am in need of such, if at all possible... I'd like to have a paying
job,
but it seems that my current skillset is whoafully inadequate.

let me know..

thanks.