2 new openings

Anthony Walsh Anthony Walsh" <awalsh@itconnections.com
Mon, 15 Jan 2001 15:39:36 -0700

Hello all,

I have two new positions that I have to post for all of you.  I will be
updating my web site that will list them both.  But for now here they are,
if anyone would like to apply for these openings, I would be happy to talk
with any of you.

Both are Solaris Administrators (Senior Level)
I know all of you have probably seen this title several times from me,
however this is for two different clients with similar requirements.  Both
are full-time Perm jobs.
 The first client (located in the Scottsdale Airpark) requires at least a BS
Degree, and strong experience with LAN/WAN's.
The second client (also located in the Scottsdale Airpark) doesn't require a
degree but is looking for a Senior Administrator that can hit the ground
running.

I know that both postings are brief, but our clients made it simple for us,
find the best, well rounded Solaris Administrators.  I hope to hear from any
of you soon.  By the way, if you are looking for work but don't see a job
posting that fits you, call me anyway.  I will do my best to help you.

Thanks,

Anthony G. Walsh
Unofficial PLUG Recruiter and Linux Newbie  ;o)
Account Manager                          awalsh@itconnections.com
IT Connections, Inc.                       602.240.7711     Ext. 14

     Your Source For Efficient, Effective IT Expertise.