Bind errors

Furmanek, Greg Greg.Furmanek@hit.cendant.com
Thu, 11 Jan 2001 13:16:46 -0500

It depends on the setup.
I thought his setup would include a DMZ (other subnet)
that is filtered by the firewall.

Internet  -------|  Firewall Box  |-----| Local Net |

                 |  DMZ (DNS)     |

This way if you have box trying to access the DNS from
Local Net has to be NATted through Firewall, hence the
IP address (name) of the firewall in DNS.