Stammtisch time and date?

der.hans PLUGd@LuftHans.com
Sun, 7 Jan 2001 16:35:16 -0700 (MST)

Am 06. Jan, 2001 schwäzte VAUGHN  TREUDE so:

> Hello all:
>     Is the Stammtisch still being held at seven on the third Tuesday at

That it is. I think I'm gonna change start time to 8, though, as it's hard
for me to be there (with all my stuff) by 7. Anybody have comments about
that? People have been showing up at 7, so I hate to change it, but I also
want to be there from the beginning to help with setup...

> Bandersnatch?  I'd like to promote it in the newsletter I do for the IEEE
> Phoenix Area Consultants Network.  It's a very small group (26 members) and

No problemo. Wanna make that 27 members? I'm also in the IEEE ( provided I
send off my dues this week :).

> it's very unlikely more than one or two (besides myself) would show up, so
> don't worry about overfilling the place.  I just wanted to make sure I had
> the date and time right.

That would be cool. I appreciate it.

http://maps.yahoo.com/py/maps.py?&addr=125+E.+5th+St&csz=85281

That's the shortest URL I know for a map to Bandersnatch.

125 E. 5th St. right across the street from the Tempe police.

ciao,

der.hans
--
#  der.hans@LuftHans.com   home.pages.de/~lufthans/   www.Opnix.com
#  The only way for a woman to change a man