ssh login problem

Deepak Saxena deepak@csociety.purdue.edu
Fri, 16 Feb 2001 01:12:20 -0500

Please put (tm) next to all references to ssh(tm) in your message
as this list is publicly archived and we don't want PLUG to get
sued for trademark infrigement. ;)

~Deepak

On Feb 15 2001, at 23:01, Patrick Rhodes was caught saying:

--
Deepak Saxena - deepak@csociety.purdue.edu - phone://602.790.0500

call me 'evil' call me 'tide is on your side' anything that you want
anybody knows you can conjure anything by the dark of the moon
  - Tori Amos, "Suede"