[OT] -- Fry's and other retailers

der.hans PLUGd@LuftHans.com
Mon, 12 Feb 2001 20:30:34 -0700 (MST)

Am 11. Feb, 2001 schwäzte Kevin Brown so:

> Wow, didn't expect my question to cause this much of a stir.  It
> sounds like you have every right to refuse due to the Bill of Rights,
> 4th Amendment, unwarrented search and seizure.
>
> Amendment IV
>
> The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and
> effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and
> no warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by oath or
> affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the
> persons or things to be seized.

That only protects us from the big, bad gov't. Corps, however, can violate
us in many ways that go against the Bill of Rights, especially if we're an
employee.

ciao,

der.hans
--
#  der.hans@LuftHans.com   home.pages.de/~lufthans/   www.YourCompanyHere.net ;-)
# "... the social skills of a cow on acid." - der.hans