gnapster

Brian Cluff brian@snaptek.com
Wed, 7 Feb 2001 08:12:33 -0700

Are you running version 1.4.2?  Acording to their web site there is a bug
that prevents connections to any official servers in previous versions.
It looks like the latest ximian gnome have this version included with it,
but on their web site the only way to get the latest version is a compile
it.... the rpm & deb is the older version.

Brian Cluff

PS If you just plain can't get it to work, check out limewire.  Its a kick
butt gnutella client, that lets you do a ton of stuff that no other gnutella
client does.