Be Careful

Alan Dayley adayley@adtron.com
Thu, 01 Feb 2001 10:15:02 -0700

Better solution if you have access to a lawyer:

1 - Discover and document security hole.
2 - Hire lawyer.
3 - Your lawyer contacts vendor threatening lawsuit because your personal
information is at risk.  Also hold them liable for any spurious expenses
that can be blamed on unauthorized use of your personal information.
4 - Collect settlement from vendor and let them fix their own problem.

Attack lawyers can work both ways!

Alan