WANTED: Script Guru!!

Gary Nichols gary@linuxchimp.com
31 Jan 2001 17:17:22 -0700

I think what he wants is someone to write some scripts on the linux
boxes so that when people telnet (or better yet ssh *cough* *cough*) to
the linux boxes, they are presented with a multiple-choice menu of some
sort to run pre-defined programs or tasks.  Sort or like the shell
menuing system that isp's used to use years ago for lucky people that
had shell accounts. :)