ARTICLE: Every AZ student to get Microsoft Office

Alan Dayley plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Wed, 29 Aug 2001 15:26:36 -0700

Wow!  That is a shame.  Watch, the following script will play out in
schools all around the state:

Joe science teacher: I need the program to teach this concept.

Administration: It is not on the list of ASP provided programs.  Request
denied.

Joe: But it is the best program for the students and the subject.

Admin: Request denied.

<sigh>

Alan