Portable MP3 Player compatible w/ Linux?

Alan Dayley plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Wed, 29 Aug 2001 08:45:02

If you get an MP3 player with removable media (compact flash, smart media,
etc.) there are several media reader/writers that work under Linux.  Then,
the player does not have to be compatible because the media is.

Not exactly an answer to your question but when I finally by a portable
digital player, it will have removable media anyway.  More flexability that
way.

Alan