AZ students,MS office. Help me!

Trent Shipley plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Thu, 30 Aug 2001 14:59:30 -0700

Now the next question is:

Is the MS ASP thing a *done* deal.

If AZ is committed then there is probably little reason to waste money
trying to back out of the deal.

However, even if the door is closed on Arizona, there are 49 other states
watching what happens here.  The case study would be important for
not-Microsoft solution vendors in lobbying for those lucrative contracts.