ARTICLE: Every AZ student to get Microsoft Office

Nathan England plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
29 Aug 2001 21:34:38 -0700

ditto on my AbiWord.  Opened just fine.
And according to it, it will only cost $35 bucks! to show up for this!

Hmmm, should I still register if I only plan to show up with a picket
sign and protest? Hand out debian and slack cds, pro linux
bumperstickers (courtesy of linuxmall, of course) and maybe a few
stuffed penguins... I wonder if Fry's still has all those baby tuxs', or
did they can those like they do everything else good in that crappy
place?

Oh well, I'll be there at 0730 sharp, sign in hand, hoarse voice, and
screamin' baby!

nathan