The Handydrive

Nathan England plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
29 Aug 2001 09:25:40 -0700

Or better yet, sometime back, couple months maybe?, someone was giving
away 12mb versions of these, and this is where I got familiar with
these.  It's a keychain type deal. I think they are included in some
software package as a promo now, but I got a 12mb version for free
somewhere, I can't remember where.  The handiest little thing. All my
scripts from work were easily transported home.
But now that I finally got dsl, I had no use for it so I gave it away..
Though I wish I hadn't now.  But I carry my zip with me everywhere, so
it's kind of useless at only 12megs, still handy though..
I could slap myself.  ha ha
Anyone know of this?  or where to get more??

nathan