problems burning other than .iso filesHELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Technomage plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Mon, 27 Aug 2001 12:02:19 -0700

problem,
its not a scsi card. its an IDE cd-rw drive
(and I am using ide-scsi to get the silly thing to work as a burner).

only real problem, the windows box doesn't belong to me and I would
have to go through a lot more hoops than usual just to find out that the
cdrom
is good and the ide-scsi module is FUBAR

Technomage Hawke