Looking for GUI designer generator

Derek Neighbors plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Fri, 24 Aug 2001 17:07:37 -0500 (CDT)

Hmm..

You pretty much described GNU Enterprise in many respects.  GEAS (the app
server are the components data storage).  Forms is the form engine that
reads XML.  Designer is a visual tool to build the gui (like a VB) and
bind it to the objects.  All data binding is handled for you i.e. little
or no programming necessary to build business applications.  Add to that
xplatform to curses, gtk, motif, win32 and osX (soon macOS and html too)

However we are free as in libre (GPL), so I suppose it wont work for you.

http:/www.gnuenterprise.org

Entity might, it is similar XML based GUI forms engine though they are
just beginning the idea of data binding.  They are MIT license I believe.

http://www.entity.cx

Derek