OT: strangers asking for books?

Jim plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Thu, 23 Aug 2001 11:31:32 -0700

Why dont ya come over and pick up one of my old 486s, scrounge some pieces to
make it functional, and hook the student up to the internet and point him/her
to the wealth of information about programming?  ::grin::

If I was a hardware geek, I would go that kinda thing for the 'students' in
my neighborhood.  What better tool can you give anyone than access to the
world!