Just had to resubscribe

der.hans plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Tue, 21 Aug 2001 17:28:48 -0700 (MST)

Am 21. Aug, 2001 schwäzte Tom Bradford so:

> This happened to me a few weeks ago.  You would think that if somebody
> got the password file, and was unsubscribing people (for no reason, or
> apparent gain), they'd do it all at once, rather than spread it across
> several weeks.  I think it's a safer assumption that there's a
> misconfiguration somewhere.

This is what I presume. Brian and I plan on going over the logs this weekend
( actually, it looks like he already started to do so ). Hopefully we'll
have some news next week. Sorry that this has to wait for the weekend for
me, but that's the way it is.

ciao,

der.hans
--
# der.hans@LuftHans.com home.pages.de/~lufthans/ www.DevelopOnline.com
#  When I work, I work hard. When I play, I play hard.