scheduling conflict...

John (EBo) David plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Tue, 21 Aug 2001 13:32:37 -0700

"der.hans" wrote:

> Am 21. Aug, 2001 schwäzte John (EBo) David so:
>
> > only if they are in at the same place... otherwie it is a covert attempt
> > to slash PLUG's membership :-( or possibly just a mistake :-0
>
> While it's annoying they chose the same night as the Linux Stammtisch, I
> won't speculate as to why. I do hope they change it to not conflict.

did not mean to either, I was just bummed that they were both on the
same day.  I have a serious project I am starting and want to discuss
with other XP enthusiast how to implement XP with international
collaborations.  via Boost.

> I do want to clarify, though, that even though we talk about it on the PLUG
> and ASULUG mailing lists I have specifically kept the Linux Stammtisch from
> being part of either group.

cool...

> It needs to be its own entity in order to just be a "social environment for
> Linux enthusiests" as I've intended it. No agendas, no formality. Just Linux
> ( and nachos and beer :). Actually, just Free Software, Open Source and
> *NIX, but FSOS* Stammtisch just doesn't roll off the tongue ;-).

no... it does not "roll off the tongue" it feels more liuke trying to
say it just after eating salteens and spraying cracker crumbs all over
the place.....

> Hope to see everyone there tonight.

plan on it...

 EBo --