(GNU/)Linux [Re: Dutch to sue Micro$oft...]

Digital Wokan plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Tue, 21 Aug 2001 12:57:00 -0400

If I want credit, that's what an AUTHORS file is for.  Credit me with
foo_utils, and call it bar for all I care.  Fortunately, all RMS can do
is ask people to refer to it as GNU/Linux.  To demand it would be an
extra requirement that his own GPL _forbids_.  (Touche?)  :)