Language Translator for linux?

plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Tue, 21 Aug 2001 00:30:26 EDT

--part1_a1.1a13aea3.28b33de2_boundary

In a message dated 8/20/2001 21:18:32 US Mountain Standard Time,
george@georgetoft.com writes:

Entschuldigen Sie mich.  Englische, Bitte.  Was ist skat und xskat?
Mein Deutch ist sehr schlect.

   Skat is a German card game, actually pretty complicated and does take some
time to learn and some more time, a lot, to become proficient at.

  I believe xskat is an Xwindows game, I have winskat, for windows, but I
rarely play it, the human element is missing.

  BTW, your German is very good.

  Frank Mandato

--part1_a1.1a13aea3.28b33de2_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2>In a message dated 8/20/2001 21:18:32 US Mountain Standard Time,
<BR>george@georgetoft.com writes:<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
<BLOCKQUOTE TYPE=CITE>Entschuldigen Sie mich. &nbsp;Englische, Bitte. &nbsp;Was ist skat und xskat? &nbsp;<BR>
Mein Deutch ist sehr schlect.</BLOCKQUOTE><BR>
====================================================<BR>
<BR>
 &nbsp;&nbsp;Skat is a German card game, actually pretty complicated and does take some
<BR>time to learn and some more time, a lot, to become proficient at.<BR>
<BR>
 &nbsp;I believe xskat is an Xwindows game, I have winskat, for windows, but I
<BR>rarely play it, the human element is missing.<BR>
<BR>
 &nbsp;BTW, your German is very good.<BR>
<BR>
 &nbsp;Frank Mandato<BR>
</FONT></HTML>
--part1_a1.1a13aea3.28b33de2_boundary--