Linux in Schools

Derek Neighbors plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Mon, 20 Aug 2001 18:19:01 -0500 (CDT)

Like wise, the charter school my daughter attends just moved into new
facilities and are looking to be more 'technological'.  I have no idea
what or whom is helping them with this, from what I can tell they have no
'IT' person on staff.

I would like to see them use Linux and was going to offer to 'help', but
was worried time constraints would kill me and possibly make Linux look
bad, but if if the NPO is willing to try to find some guinea pigs, I would
be willing to pursue.

-Derek